Careers In Blue Modular Training for Police Recruitment
Just applied to be a police officer and need some help with the National Sift or Online Assessment Centre?
Our new Careers In Blue, Modular Training Courses (online, not just videos) are just what you need if you’re starting a Police Application! Break your preparation into sizeable, 1 hour manageable chunks, that you can access as and when you need them. All are bookable easily via our website.
If you’ve failed one part of the assessments previously, say, the Briefing Exercise – you can just do that one, or do them all to ensure you ace it all!
At a great price of just £25 each, they’re worth investing in to give you the best chance of passing each stage.
Compliment them with our fantastic workbook – Police Recruitment Start To Finish and you can opt to do them all or just one or two that you may not be sure about.
Each part of police recruitment is about knowing what to expect, preparing well and practicing so when you do the test, you breeze it! That’s what Careers In Blue will show you and give you the best chance to pass!
Module 1 – National Sift
Set and assessed by the College of Policing, the National Sift is the first hurdle you face. What does it entail? How do I answer? Our hour long session will explain the 2 parts to it:
- Explain how you can best tackle the Behavioral Style Questionnaire
- Run through some Situational Judgement Scenarios, explaining why we have the answers we do – and then give you some to try on your own with answers provided later
Module 2 – Online Assessment Centre, Interview Questions (CBI)
During this hour long module, we will explain how to prepare for your Interview Section of the Online Assessment Centre. We will:
- Explain what assessors are looking for in your interview answers
- Give you a tried and tested system of preparation, giving you the best possible chance of passing.
Module 3 – Online Assessment Centre, Written Exercise
An hour long session to explain expectations of assessors and how best to tackle this written (typed) test. We will tell you what is expected of you and give you:
- A structure to prepare your answer against
- Talk through previously used examples
- Ideas to think about and include if appropriate
Module 4 – Online Assessment Centre, Briefing Exercise
This is probably the one that most of our clients fear, yet perform the best in. Our hour long session explains the process and gives you confidence to perform well and impress the assessors! We will discuss
- Concerns you may have about the scenario
- Discuss previously used examples
- Creative options to consider whatever the scenario
Best chance of passing!
Our new Careers In Blue, Modular Training Courses are just what you need for a Police Application! Our Modular Training Sessions are ready made to give you the best chance of passing each stage of your Police Recruitment journey. Use them as and when you need them, refresh your memory if needed and put yourself in the best place to pass FIRST TIME!